Tuesday, September 21, 2010

HDR Efex Pro and Sept. 22 (Tomorrow!!) Webinar

First off, my posts are less frequent than I would like. Being only one person, and busier than I've been in years with various projects, I feel like several split personalities most of the time. However, I've been testing Nik's tremendous, soon to be released, HDR Efex Pro program almost since it's inception (alpha) and have marveled at the creation process, now into Beta 2, to be released in October. It is my HDR program of choice. The way it comes out in the initial processing , subsequent adjustments, including fine tuning targeted
(U Point) adjustments make this a powerful and remarkably user friendly product. As with the Nik people, I am very excited about it's release. I'll be sharing some insights into HDR Efex Pro on my upcoming webinar TOMORROW, Sept. 22, 2PM eastern (11am Pacific).

You can sign in to register here:


HDR and Fine Art Nature Photography with Tony Sweet
Wednesday, September 22, 2010 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT




Here's examples of finished images. As there is almost always a need to go into post HDR processing with other programs, all images were processed totally in HDR Efex Pro.

Hope to see you online tomorrow!!







7 comments:

  1. I can't believe it! I just bought the other one two days before I saw that NIK was coming out with one. (sigh)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tony,

    You state 11:00 AM PDT (2:00 PM EDT) for the seminar but it is actually at 10 (1 EDT). The black text has the correct times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fantastic webinar Tony. Thanks. I really like the photos you have above for hdr efex pro examples. I can't wait until it is released. Just can't wait to try it out for myself. I think it blows away all the competition. But hey, I am a huge NIK fan anyway. Since I bought the complete collection Jan of this year, I have have pretty much used it exlusively over everything else I have. Now I only use CS3 for certain tweaks - not many. Anyway, thanks for the webinar today. Great job.

    Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok, Anonymous, if you mean Photomatix, it's quite different, but requires a little extra photoshop work to add contrast. You didn't waste your money. It's another option for image interpretation.

    Sorry 'bout that, John. It caught me off guard too, when nik called and wondered where I was! It's a good thing I didn't run an errand!!

    Thanks much, Robyn! It's pretty exciting software, no doubt, for us HDR fans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Missed your go to meeting! Would love to join in on one in the future. Thought about Lucis 6 but looks like i should wait for NIK!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't attend the webinar~did pre order HDR from NIK. I'm very glad NIK came out with this as I love the way their software works. Susan Carroll-Seger, Seger Studio in Fl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The webinar will be archived and available for checking out again, soon.

    ReplyDelete